2017 Utah Jump$tart/America First Credit Union Scholarship Winners
Congratulations to our 2017 Scholarship Winners! Using the theme, "Paying for College While Keeping Debt to a Minimum," our scholarship winners used humor, art and technology to explain tools and tips on how to pay for college.
- Braydon Lake of Emery High "cooked up" this entry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBcmicYGosI&feature=youtu.be
- Tyler Gibb of Layton High School made a hilarious video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joyo6F3zI9w
- Corinne Archibald of American Fork High utilized her incredible art in her entry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9iEHowH6WM
- Emily Ellis of Davis High School had an eye popping entry with lots of great information. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4v0YDBGzBI
- Bayartushig Tsogtbaatar of Park City High School made a fun and informative video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7OySnJLH3M&feature=youtu.be
- Ally Olcott of Davis High School used her amazing video production skills for her entry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYunlCtarY
Mission & Unique Proposition
Our mission is to improve the personal financial literacy of K-12 youth by providing advocacy, research and educational resources. We strive to prepare youth for life-long successful financial decision-making.
The Utah Jump$tart Coalition is a coalition of organizations, which share a commitment to the financial education of youth. Working collaboratively, more resources and expertise are available to accomplish this task.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Raising awareness of the need for personal finance fundamentals;
- Enhancing the effectiveness of personal financial education;
- Promoting responsible fiscal attitudes and behaviors; and
- Encouraging networking and cooperative efforts among business, community, government and education